Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
1. When I don’t care eating by myself in a public place.
2. When I can french braid my hair, and not mess up.
3. When the survival instinct pushes my own ass to get up and run that errand. (Example: I need cash… I guess I can do it tomorrow, but other errands will pile up, then I’d eventually have no time to run any errands, then I won’t get anything done, maybe I’ll go jobless and homeless, I won’t be able to support myself… ugh, just get up and go to the bank.)
4. When I’m on auto-pilot mode driving on familiar routes. I space out… 20 minutes later, arriving at destination.
5. When I intentionally eat all the things I used to hate (yogurt, bell peppers, onions, cooked carrots, etc) because it’s good for me.
6. When I check Facebook more often than before, because I feel like I can’t afford to lose more friends.
7. When high schoolers whining doesn’t sound annoying anymore, but rather cute and I feel like I should give them a good advice.
8. When I read news articles, or stop on CNN while flipping TV channels because I don’t want to be behind on current events.
9. When I filter stories as I tell my parents about how I’m doing, because I don’t want them to be concerned.
10. When I wake up early just so I can go to sleep early at the end of a day, and wake up early the next day.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO LIN NOOOO LINNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO LIN!!! LINN!!! LIN!!!! OMG OMG NOT LIN OH NOOOOOOOO THIS IS NOT HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*fetal position and sob* TT___TT
So, hopefully no one did Call Me Maybe/You have 7 days joke.
Ekllips and I always wanted to start our own comic strip. Maybe this could be the first of many episodes?
WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER WHEN YOU ARE IN A BAD MOOD?
1. Sleep it off if I have time.
2. If I don’t have time, drink sweet coffee.
3. If that doesn’t work, talk to friends.
4. If that doesn’t work, go to sleep.
Fanime 2012 in short was….. SUPER FUNNNNNNNN!!!!
Oh gawwwd I want to re-live last weekend if only I can. I would say this year’s Fanime wasn’t that different from the last Fanimes I’ve been to, but now that I’m a responsible “grown-up”, living not so fun “grown-up” life, I appreciated that four sweet days of Fanime much much much more than I used to.
It was a magical weekend- I had wonderful food, met awesome people, and now I feel as if I’m charged with motivation to draw better..!!! Seriously it was a miracle anyone stopped by my table and was interested in my stuff because all the other artists were so talented I wouldn’t’ve bothered to look at me if I was a con-goer. Well. The bright yellow table helped I guess hahaha.
I don’t know if anyone’s visiting mine and Ekllips’s tumblr from seeing it on our business cards. If you are, thank you for stopping by our table =] I think Fanime’s artist alley is getting bigger, better, and with more talented artists as the years go. See you guys again next year (hopefully) =D
BTW, is anyone going to AX? Anyone tabling at AX? Anyone know anyone who’s tabling at AX? Ekllips and I are going for fun, but we were too late to sign up for an artist alley table =( If you are so kind to let us have half of your table space just for Saturday and Sunday, we’ll be more than happy to pay for the space we’ll be taking! If you know anyone who has a half of table space he or she is willing to share, please let me know. Pretty please? =D
Page 1 of 4